Back in January, I was very excited to write-up a review for a pillow I picked up at Costco made By Sleep Innovations called the Novaform Gel Memory Foam Pillow. To my complete surprise it was the most viewed blog of that month, it’s one of the most viewed blogs of this year even, and it still sees regular traffic by those looking to find a quality, unbiased review of the product. It still makes me laugh though, as I’m a personal fitness trainer and this pillow review was sort of a one-off thing.
I’m also big on giving my clients and those that find me online add-on values wherever possible. I put up free workouts on my YouTube channel, I would give the shirt off my back for my clients (who I really view more as friends); I’m just that kind of guy. To a fault even.
So the point is, I really wanted to highlight the already popular blog by teaming up with Sleep Innovations’ marketing department to give you all a chance to get in on a RAFFLE for 2 FREE Novaform Gel Memory Foam pillows!!
That’s right! Sleep Innovations has given the go ahead to let me raffle off two of these awesome pillows. Whomever wins, they will simply be shipped out to you once I announce the winners.
So let’s keep this short, simple and really clear on how to enter for your chance to win 1 of the 2 Novaform Gel Memory Foam Pillows:
Contest Rules, Details, ETC:
How to Enter (pay attention!):
Step 1: Vist the original Novaform Gel Memory Foam Pillow blog review HERE. Read it carefully for I’ve laid out all the pluses, minuses and overall guideline on whom this type of pillow is best suited for and also who it will definitely not work for. No point in entering a contest for a product you’re not going to use. The main thing to note is if you don’t like a firm pillow, you’re not going to like this pillow.
Step 2. After reading the review, if you find this pillow is of interest for you and you want a shot at winning one, you only have to do two really easy things:
1) Post a comment on THAT BLOG entry, NOT this one. Answer the following two questions in the comments:
A) Do you sleep on your side (fetal), back, front or mix?
B) Do you currently sleep on a memory foam pillow, feathers, poly-mix, latex, etc? If you don’t know, no biggie, just say “don’t know”
2) Subscribe to my blog. Pretty easy, look down on your right hand corner. See the grey “Follow +” button, click on that, enter your email address and done. Now, of course it’s a perk for me to have a greater subscribing readership. It allows me to reach a greater audience and gets my name out there more. If you dig the sort of info I put out, I’m happy. If it’s just not your forte, after the winner of the contest has been announced, feel free to unsubscribe (which is just as easy). I promise, I won’t take offense to it. I will also note, you may wish to hang around as I’ve got more giveaways just around the corner and I’m hoping to be able to do this often.
That’s it, you’re entered.
Now, a few things to keep in mind: all comments have to be moderated/approved by me first before they show up which means if you post a comment and it doesn’t immediately appear, don’t panic, I usually get to them all at the end of my day. This also allows me to double-check you’ve completed the two steps (comment posted answering the two questions as well as subscribed to the blog). Once that’s been done I will reply to your comment just to let you know you’ve been entered.
Rules of the Contest:
1. Each entry is for 1 pillow only. I am giving away two pillows but they are going to two separate entry winners. If that just so happens to be you and your spouse that enter individually and both win, wow, luck of the draw.
2. Contest dates run: Mar 29th, 2012 and last day you can enter is 11:59pm PST Friday, April 13th. The winner will be announced Sunday, April 15th via the blog so check back on that date (you’ll get an email anyway because you’re subscribed to the blog).
3. Pillows are being shipped directly from Sleep Innovations. I do not have them on hand so I cannot predict an exact arrival date. The plus side to this is that I’m opening the contest up to anyone in Canada AND the United States!
4. Like any contest, prizes have no cash value; you may NOT trade for such. Don’t enter the contest unless you’re genuinely interested in owning one of these fantastic gel memory foam pillows.
Any questions, feel free to ask them here in comments below but again, to enter this contest you must post in the original review of this awesome product which is HERE.
Good luck to all who enter!